Please note, these FAQs are meant as a guide and helpful tool. They are not contractually binding and do not change or alter our Site’s Terms + Conditions.
It begins the day you place your order.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at email@example.com
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● An Amazon order number for a purchase made through auwet
● A dated sales receipt from an authorized auwet Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
● If you made your purchase through auwet, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If you made your purchase through an authorized auwet Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products